måndag 1 november 2010

Fuck I Never Actually Learned Shit (=FINALS)

After having a dream about failing because the teacher locked me up in his office, I woke up much later than planned. I don't know who is more unreliable when it comes to waking me up - my phone or my flatmate Eilidh (I'm sorry, Eilidh, but you are a bad waker!). Luckily I made it on time and I found the examination room. Then I kinda sort of screwed it all up. The functions came out wrong, lacked the properties and that put me off. I think I failed it, more than nailed it so to speak.

I've been studying for over 2 weeks for this one (Microeconomic Theory), and today's exam just proves my incapability of succeeding in this paper. I'll show you what it looks like:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ok, I could have done worse I guess, like this person:
Photobucket

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar