lördag 30 oktober 2010

Exams!

I find many ways to procrastinate, but I've forgotten this blog. I promise I'll do better and tell you all about the exam drama going on at Otago right now!

Tomorrow is my first and probably hardest exam - it's in Microeconomic Theory which means there is a lot of calculus and almost no formulas on the formula sheet. It's going to take 3 hours, a little less than I'm used to, but hopefully the time will be enough. I mean, you either know how do answer a question or you don't and time will not help you.

I'm (was?) horrible at calculus, so I'm very happy that I've done well so far. This is probably because of the awesome people in my class and our cool teacher, Murat. When we had assignments, we all got together do discuss and go through the solutions and we have bonded afterwards by going out together and having "field trips" to the local bars. Murat is best teacher ever, not only because he can explain everything so well, but also because you can call him in the middle of the night and he'll be in his office, tell you about his bridge tournament, offer you a beer and chat with you for ages about anything interesting. I don't know if he sleeps at all, or if he ever goes home...

Here's a photo from our field trip (more than half of the class showed up!):
Photobucket

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar