lördag 13 november 2010

Ghost town

I've finally finished my exams, celebrated it well (keg stand, drinking 3 days in a row etc etc) and now it's time to pack up. Dunedin is empty and boring without all the students though. Most people finished their exams weeks ago and now everyone is either gone or moving out. No matter how disgusting this place may be when scarfies run amok, it is just boring and sad now that they're gone.

Normal Dunnerz life:
Photobucket
Photo: Otago Daily Times (read about the it here)
scarfies
scarfies
scarfies
The flat with the Bat Cave sign was in such a bad condition it had to be torn down! RIP Bat Cave.

I was in town with Eilidh today and we saw christmas decorations, other people (not students) and pretty shoes. There is life outside the University, but right now I just don't feel like it. And seeing santas and christmas trees all over the place when it's summer outside makes me sick.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar