måndag 12 juli 2010

Why it took me 15 minutes to walk two blocks down the street


I got up early this morning, ate breakfast listening to John grunting and hooting at the football teams in the world cup final. Then I just thought I’d go to school. Easily and unapprehensively on a treacherously icy road. With my laptop in a tight grip, taking one centimetre steps I crept like an old snail to the university.

Later I saw people jogging, students wearing flip-flops, shorts and t-shirts. What is wrong with me? Am I just imagining it’s icy cold winter and that the side walks are slippery with morning frost?


(The photo above is just a snap I did on Sunday. It captures this town well really. The steep streets, the evergreen bushes and the hills around the town. I'll take more photos later to show you the details of it.)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar