lördag 10 juli 2010

I’m sleeping with hotties!

I don’t know the best way to describe the place where I live to you, but I’ll try.

It’s cold inside that I don’t have to put my milk in the fridge. I’m constantly wearing my down jacket both indoors and outdoors. I only get up from my bed and from underneath of my three blankets if I really have to. I sleep with hotties = hot water bottles under my feet. I think it is as cold inside as outside, sometimes colder inside.


We are five students sharing a flat = big house with two toilets, a shower, a kitchen and a small garden. The house is just a few blocks away from the University of Otago. Two guys, Conor and John are from the US and two girls, Becky and Eilidh are from New Zealand. They are our Kiwi hosts.


Becky and Eilith don’t seem to feel the cold that much, and especially not John. He’s out hiking all the time and he also took a swim in an ice cold river. As if it isn’t cold enough inside.


School starts tomorrow and I’m looking forward to it. They’ve got heating there.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar